Who is Jam Clair?



Welcome To know me more:)

[About Jam Claire]


A designer.

I used to be an interior designer.

Do graphic design usually.

Many thoughts pop up in my mind every day.


A full-time fashion blogger.

A fashion columnist contracted with Yahoo fashion Taiwan over 3 years(2009~2012).

I love to try many ways of fashion. 

 Also work for a Social media marketing company,

We offer the blogger & commercial content service for Yahoo Taiwan.


A food & deco stylist.

I really enjoy to decorate things,

no matter what is it for.

decorate for life,for shooting picture,for making myself happy!!


A photographer.

I took picture for some projects of my company in the beginning,

and found out how much I love photography.

After that I can't stop shooting picture.


Contact with me:jamforads@yahoo.com.tw



0 意見:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Follow Jam on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates